The beautiful small village of Hushe is the last settlement of human inhabitants, which is situated at the mouth of the Masherbrum Glacier. The Hushe valley contains many peaks such as the magnificient Masherbrum 7821 m, Chogolisa 7665 m, K6 7281 m and K7 6934 m etc.
- Day 1: Arrival in Islamabad, overnight in hotel.
- Day 2: Flight or drive to Skardu, overnight in hotel.
- Day 3: Reserve day for the roadjourney, in case the flight is cancelled.
- Day 4: Skardu – Khaplu. After 35 km from Skardu we shall leave the mighty Indus behind and follow the Shyoke river. On the way to Khaplu, one can see Balti men and women in their traditional dresses at work while passing through many villages. It will take 5 hours to reach Khaplu. After lunch we explore the beautiful and very interesting area of Khaplu. Khaplu is built into the steep side of the mountains and rises up several hundred meters. The ancient palace, built in Tibetan style and the wooden mosque are more than worth to see. Overnight in camp.
- Day 5: Khaplu – Hushe – Saicho (3600 m). Early in the morning we drive two hours to Hushe. Here we hire porters and start our trek to Saicho. It is an easy 4-hours walk to the beautiful campsite on the junction of Gondoghoro and Charaqsa Glaciers. From here we can have an extraordinary view of K6, K7, Namica and numerous peaks arround us. Overnight in camp.
- Day 6: Saicho – Changkhil 3700 m. After breakfast we continue the trek along the left morain of Charaqsa Glacier.
On the way we pass through green meadows and pastures full of trees and wild flowers (4 – 5 hours walk). Overnight in camp.
- Day 7 Changkhil – Spangser 4000 m. After a strong breakfast, we start the rather hard 4-hours trek on glacier and boulders to Spangser. Our camp is situated on a green spot, full of mountain flowers.
- Day 8: Spangser – K6 BC 4400 m. Another 5-hours medium hard trek on the glacier leads us to the BC of K6. From this beautiful campsite we may have a magnificent view to the K6 7281 m, K7 6934 m, Bialdam Peak 7000 m, Drey Phoikher 6650 m and many other peaks.
- Day 9 – 10: K6 BC – Hushe. Return journey following the same route to Hushe. Overnights in camp.
- Day 11: Hushe – Skardu. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 12: Skardu – Islamabad. Flight or drive to Islamabad. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 13: Islamabad. Sightseeing of the twincities Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 14: Onward flight. Khuda hafiz!
<iframe style=”border: 0;” src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d1914623.9146701465!2d-88.5015339013104!3d20.403502358839745!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x84043a3b88685353%3A0xed64b4be6b099811!2sMessico!5e0!3m2!1sit!2sit!4v1399329158576″ width=”100%” height=”300″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>