Pakistan is a home to one of the ancient civilizations of the world that thrived 4500 years ago along the Indus River. The Indus Valley Civilization developed a highly organized culture and commerce as land and sea routes with Sumerian and Mesopotamian cultures connected it.
From the cosmopolitan city of Karachi to the capital city of Islamabad in northern part of Pakistan. The Ancient Culture Tour is a combination of varied cultures and ethnic groupings of Pakistan with their rich traditions.
The tour includes visits to the grand monuments, the minarets, mausoleums of the great Moguls, deserts of lower Punjab as well the 2nd largest Salt Mine in the world at Khewra, archeological sites / museums of Swat, Peshawar, Taxila and the lost horizon “Hunza”.
- Day 01: Arrive Karachi – sightseeing: Chaukandi Tombs, Mohatta Palace, Quaid-e-Azam Mausoleum, Clifton Beach
- Day 02: Karachi – Makli / Thatta
- Day 03: Thatta – Moenjodaro – evening fly to Karachi
- Day 04: Karachi – fly to Islamabad – sightseeing: Shakar Parian, Lok Virsa Museum, Faisal Mosque
- Day 05: Islamabad – Taxila – Peshawar
- Day 06: Peshawar – Sightseeing
- Day 07: Peshawar – Chitral
- Day 08: Swat Drive to Swat.
- Day 09: Chilas Drive to Chilas.
- Day 10: Chilas/Hunza Drive along Karakoram Highway along the breath taking scenery of the Hunza Valley.
- Day 11: Hunza Visit Khunjerab Pass.
- Day 12: Gilgit Drive to Gilgit.
- Day 13: Gilgit/ Islamabad Fly to Islamabad or drive to Besham in case of flight cancellation.
- Day 14: Lahore Afternoon, fly to Lahore Half day sightseeing. Hotel.
- Day 15: Islamabad/Rawalpindi Fly to Islamabad for connect home-bound flight. Hotel.