Rash Phari, meaning sparkling lake, is simply a splendid sight to behold. This is the best trekking route for beginners and novices, but equally interesting for experienced trekkers as one can climb Rush Peak (5098 m/16,824 ft) above the lake.
Starting from Hopar, a marvellous village known for fruit orchards and the production of potato seeds, we stroll through the terraced fields and experience some walking on glaciers as well. At the junction of Barpu and Bualter glaciers, our destination is rewarded with a superb view of Rush Peak. It is interesting that local legends talk about the gender of these glaciers as being male and female and also about their meeting and giving birth to new glaciers.
- Day 01: Arrival to Rawalpindi/Islamabad Hotel
- Day 02: Drive to Chilas. Hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Ghanish and then to Hoper by jeeps Camp
- Day 04: Trek to Shiskin Camp
- Day 05: Trek to Barpu Giram Camp
- Day 06: Trek to Rush Lake Camp
- Day 07: Climb Rush Peak or rest day at Rush Lake Camp
- Day 08: Trek to Datchugan Camp
- Day 09: Trek to Hamdar Camp
- Day 10: Trek to Hopar and drive to Karimabad Hunza Hotel
- Day 11: Explore Karimabad and surroundings Hotel
- Day 12: Drive to Besham Hotel
- Day 13: Drive to Islamabad Hotel
- Day 14: Drive to Airport for homebound flight