Patandas is a summer pasture at 4183 m on the ridge between the Passu and Batura glaciers. The views from Patandas are spectacular in all directions and it is quite enjoyable to stroll through the alpine meadows for hours along the ridge top. This is one of the most beautiful treks in Hunza valley!
- Day 1: Arrival in Islamabad. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 2: Islamabad – Gilgit. Flight or drive to Gilgit. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 3: Gilgit – Karimabad. After lunch we visit Altit and Baltit Fort. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 4: Karimabad – Burit Lake. We drive up to Burit Lake. After lunch one can make an excursion to the Ghulkin Glacier nearby. Overnight in camp.
- Day 5: Burit Lake – Passugar. We start our trek which is a 3 – 4 hours walk. We cross the hot, dry ridge to Passuagar pasture, in the ablation valley on the south side of Passu Glacier. Near the sheperd huts we establish our camp.
- Day 6: Passugar – Lazhdur. We continue the trek to Lazhdur. Before approaching Lazhdur we have to cross the Passu Glacier. The whole trek is 3 – 4 hours. Lazhdur is an unused pasture at 3400 m. Overnight in camp.
- Day 7: Lazhdur – Patundas. 3 – 4 hours trek. This is a climb gaining 800 m altitude to Pantandas Pasture on the top of the ridge between Passu and Batura glaciers. Overnight in camp.
- Day 8: Restday to explore and enjoy the beautiful views around. Overnight in camp.
Day 9 Pandandas – Mulunghil. We start our downhill journey to Mulunghil with terrific views along the glacier. Overnight in camp.
- Day 10:
Mulunghill – Gulmit. After a short trek we drive by jeep to Gulmit. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 11: Gulmit – Chilas. Drive to Chilas. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 12: Chilas – Islamabad. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 13: Islamabad. Sightseeing of the twincities Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 14: Onward flight. Khuda hafiz!