The dramatic and enchanting panorama of the Gilgit-Baltistan of Pakistan is simply breathtaking. Lush green fertile valleys with high quality delicious fruit are fed by springs and glacial streams flowing from the lofty snow capped mountains. Karakoram Highway and River Indus is a constant feature of the region. Tourists enjoy the eye-catching beauty of grand Nanga Parbat – 8125m and Rakaposhi – 7788m while comfortably sitting in their vehicles.
This region has been given the names of Shangri-La and paradise, which really seems true while visiting the area. Equally interesting for adventure enthusiasts or common travelers, the region is unique and one of a kind.
A facilitated itinerary has been designed for the highlighted tour by Adventure Pakistan to enable the tourists to enjoy the beauty at ease and comfort.
- Day 01: Arrive Islamabad – sightseeing: Raja Bazaar, Shakar Parian, Lok Virsa Museum & Faisal Mosque
- Day 02: Islamabad – Free day / Day trip to Murree, Taxila, Khewra Salt Mines, Katasraj Temple or Rohtas Fort
- Day 03: Islamabad – Skardu (flight)
- Day 04: Skardu – Free day / Optional sightseeing: Katchura Lakes, the Deosai Plateau or Khaplu
- Day 05: Skardu – Shigar Valley – Skardu
- Day 06: Skardu – Sadpara Lake & Buddhist rock carvings & Khorpocho Fort
- Day 07: Skardu – Karimabad / Hunza Valley
- Day 08: Karimabad – Khunjerab Pass – Karimabad
- Day 09: Karimabad – Baltit & Altit Fort, Ganish Village – Gilgit
- Day 10: Gilgit – Chilas & Shatial Buddhist Petroglyps – Besham
- Day 11: Besham – Taxila – Islamabad
- Day 12: Islamabad – Home